It is one of the leading entrance coaching institutes in Asia which offers excellent coaching for SCRA examination also by a team of dedicated and hard-working faculty members. For further details log into doondefencecareer.com
The institute provides excellent training for SCRA examination conducted by UPSC and has been successful in achieving excellent track record. For further details you can contact www.doondefencecareer.com
Pattern of SCRA Examination:
• The written examination carries maximum of 600 marks.
• It consists of 3 objective type papers of 200 marks each.
• Personality test carrying a maximum of 200 marks is meant for only those candidates who are declared qualified in the written examination.
• The papers in all the subjects consists of Objective (multiple choice answers) Type questions only.
• The question paper (Test Booklets) is set in English only.
• SI units can be used wherever required.
• The question paper is approximately of the Intermediate standard.
• The candidate must be a citizen of India.
• The candidate of Indian origin in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India, is eligible to apply.
• The candidate must have attained the age of minimum 17 years.
• Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC Candidates.
• Candidates must have passed in the first or second division in the Intermediate or an equivalent Examination of a University or Board approved by the Government of India with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination.
• Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to Special Class Railway Apprentices (SCRA) Examination.
For further details you can contact www.doondefencecreer.com
SCRA interview is conducted by the Commission with an aim of judging the suitability of candidates as probationary officers in Indian Railway• s mechanical department. So for getting through SCRA examination and interview, candidates can contact the aforesaid coaching institutes and can find placement in the most prestigious railways sector in India.